- City Code & Permits
- Emergency Services
- Extinguisher / Smoke Detector
- General FAQs
- Hazardous Waste
- Training & Programs
- Neighbors in my community have overgrown weeds, trash and old furniture in their yards and/or alleyways. What can I do?
- Can I burn some trash or leaves in my yard?
- How do I obtain a fire permit?
- Are indoor candlelight religious services against any law or ordinance?
- How should fire lane violations be reported?
- Why do so many fire apparatus respond to simple incidents?
- When responding to a call in the "middle of the night" do the firefighters have to sound the fire engine sirens even though traffic is probably light?
- How come I see fire trucks with full lights and sirens go through a red light at intersections and then, after they go through, they turn off their lights and slow down?
- How many calls for emergency service do you get each year?
- What do I do if I see what appears to be a fire hazard at my apartment complex?
- What is Ceres ISO rating?
- What is an Insurance Services Office rating (ISO)?
- I want to register my bike, how do I do that and how much does it cost?
- How do I obtain a Fire Report?
- Where can I go to get my blood pressure checked?
- How can I become a Fire Fighter?
- How big is your service area and population?
- How many stations does your department have?
- Do you get cats out of trees/telephone poles/off of roofs?
- How can I schedule a fire truck or a firefighter at my function?
- How do I find a street that isn’t shown on my map?
- How do I report a non-emergency incident? Do I still need to call 9-1-1?
- Can I get a Fire Department patch?