West Landing Specific Plan
The public is welcome to review and provide comment on the West Landing Specific Plan (formerly West Ceres Specific Plan) and Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR). This planning effort encompasses approximately 960 acres of developed, underdeveloped and agricultural land to the west of the current city limits, bounded by Whitmore Avenue to the north, Service Road to the south, Ustick Road to the west and the Union Pacific rail line to the east. The plan will propose a mix of residential, retail, office, and industrial uses for the ultimate development of this area.
Written comment may be submitted to the attention of Planning/Building Division Manager Tom Westbrook, at 2220 Magnolia Street, Ceres, CA, 95307. If you have questions or comments regarding the project, please contact Tom Westbrook, Planning/Building Manager at 209-538-5778 or by email.
Final West Landing Specific Plan
The City Council approved this project at their June 27, 2011 meeting by a 4-0 vote.
Staff Report - Council Meeting June 27, 2011
- Council Agenda Report (PDF)
- Draft - Minutes, Planning Commission Meeting of May 16, 2011 (PDF)
- Draft Ordinance - Prezoning (PDF)
- Draft Resolution - Certification of Final EIR (PDF)
- Draft Resolution - GPA (PDF)
- Draft Resolution - Initiation of Sphere of Influence Modification and Annexation (PDF)
- Draft Resolution - Specific Plan and Finance Plan (PDF)
- Land Use Circulation Plan (PDF)
- Vicinity Map (PDF)